The objective of units managing supplier flow is the control of liability position, integrated with the principles of purchase control (Procure – to – Pay).
- it enables mass processing of payments to suppliers:
- paper cash transfer with disposal of mono remote banking or multibank
- batch disposals
- ritiro degli effetti passivi
- issue of certified cheques
- cheques drawing
- issue of communication to the supplier
- it does accounting
- it processes data in euros and currency
Suppliers and transfers management
The mass payment process to suppliers is the mode for carrying out the liquidation of suppliers with the treatment of logical groups of deadlines and corresponds to the operations of accounts payable at the time of the interim payments.
The flows are managed by bank transfer or check of the mass payment and collection of the supplier’s effects, which are developed in a manner substantially similar.