Management for fiche
Management per lot-tag, essential for materials which must be traced or are expiring, is also useful for stock handling ( per unit of packaging). By operating per lot-tag, it’s not necessary to identify the handled material and its quantity, but it’s sufficient to key on the lot-tag number or read barcode representing the lot-tag number.
Management per lot-tag is set up when the identification has a “pick-up typology” requiring management per lot-tag and when it’s handled in a warehouse needing this type of management. If one of the two conditions are missing, management gives out.
Per lot-tag means :
- A label matching the material
- a collection of information contained in the related file
Lot-tag are generated by all warehouse functions creating, directly or indirectly, a balance such as :
- entries by the supplier
- entries by the client
- declaration of test
- declaration of production
- transfers within warehouses
- positive inventory adjustments
A “document” which is at the same time :
- univocal information managed in an appropriate file of Si5.
- a paper document associated with the material and through which it’s made the whole handling.
- EASIER Material handlings in warehouse
- Enables to manage Traceability
- Enables to manage expiring materials
Be able to read Fiches
The fiche Fiche p has got an own univocal identification element which is made of:
- Types of fiche
- Progressive Number in the Fiche
In the paper document the number of fiches is reported other than in literal form, as in Barcodes, used for material handlings.
- Number of the Fiche
- Condition of the Fiche
- Expected Quantity
- Entered Quantity
- Current Quantity
- Lot – Type of Lot – Location
- Container Code
- Work orders
- purchase item order
- client item order
- Ex type and number of Fiche
- Expiring Date
Management of barcodes flow
The unit enables generation and printouts of labels and barcodes. The whole material flow, from check-in to good booked-into stock, to picking up, to production payments and shipments, is followed in automatic through barcode read.
The unit make easier to manage traceability of materials through batch labels (lot-tag), by supporting, for necessary transactions, different hardware tools, from optic pens to laser guns charging and discharging (batch), to the most innovative tools in radiofrequency.